BIRTH SUPPORT KELOWNA
Placenta Encapsulation makes all the difference.
Why Placenta Encapsulation?
Consuming one’s placenta following birth has a rich history. Placenta encapsulation involves steaming the placenta, drying at high temperature & inserting the ground placenta into a capsule.
Ideally you pre-book your placenta encapsulation while still pregnant. Early booking ensures room in the calendar. However, this is not always necessary – check in!
How are my capsules prepared?
- Your placenta will be prepared by a specialist who has been trained and certified by Placenta Benefits (PBI)
- All encapsulations take place in a dedicated work room & workspace, to Health and Safety in Food Hygiene standards, using medical grade cleaning & sterilizing agents.
- The placenta is steamed with herbs (added to the water only) according to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) recipes.
- The placenta is dried and ground into a powder
- The dried placenta is ground into a powder and put into an empty vegetable capsule
What will I receive after my placenta is encapsulated?
- The average placenta makes about 75-150 pills. The capsules will be beautifully packaged for you.
- You will also be left with instructions for consumption.
"*" indicates required fields